The Law of Vacuum states that all forces of the Universe despise the vacuum and rush to fill each hole, opening, void, emptiness, etc. It states that space allows movement, and that when all space is filled, the solidarity prevents further movement or growth. Energies create a vacuum behind them, the vacuum draws forth other energies. When one entity progresses toward higher levels of awareness, others are drawn toward higher levels of awareness, as well.
If you look back in history, when the first car was built, a void was created and other companies rushed into filling this. When the first airplane was built a void was created and other companies followed. When the first mobile phone came out on the market was followed by many other companies building them. The Universe fills up the empty space or vacuum with the things that we desire, but first we will need to create a space for it to happen. We need to constantly focus and energize the good things in order to get the outcome that we want to achieve.
You know how a vacuum cleaner works: you have an empty chamber, an engine on one end that sucks the air out of the chamber creating a void, and a hose on the other end. Naturally, by the law of vacuum that void needs to be filled and therefore if at one end the air is sucked out, at the other end the air must be sucked in to fill the void. The same principle of this law applies on any material or immaterial situations. Life is continuously expanding creating a vacuum to be filled and here are a few examples for you to follow through:
- If you want to achieve something, visualize your goal and a vacuum is created; if you stay with it long enough, it will be filled with the thing that you desire, on the other hand if you lose contact with your dream, that vacuum gets filled with “other stuff”, depending on what you allow in it. You may not feel it or see it, but if you trust the law and continue to visualise your goal, a vacuum strong enough will be created and your vision will be sucked into your life.
- When you give away stuff from your house, from your pockets, or your heart, you create a vacuum, whether it gets filled with money because you sell that stuff, or something else, by law that void must be filled.
- Do you want new clothes? give the ones you don’t wear and fill your wardrobe away!
- Do you want a new car? give the one you have away, or if you don’t have one, create a mental image of the car you want. Simply the need of it is a void that must be filled and will be filled if you allow it.
- Do you want a new home? put the one you have out for sale, or if you don’t have one, simply create a mental image of the home you want.
- Do you want new furniture? give away the old one and make room for the one you want, even if that means living without any for a period of time.
- Every new day is a time vacuum that needs to be filled – what you allow in it is entirely up to you.
In order to create/ attract in your life what you want, whether is one of the above or anything else, you must make room for your desires to manifest. You must get rid of what you don’t want in your life, because that makes room for what you do want. This includes negative thinking, bad attitudes or beliefs that hold you back, as well as material objects. This activates the Law of Vacuum. If you’re living in fear of lack and tightly holding on to everything, your material possessions, your time, your love, your energy… you’re shutting yourself off from the flow of life. Don’t hold back on anything and allow the law to run its course.
The more you give away the material possessions that you no longer need, the more love, appreciation, and praise the world will surprise you with, increasing your abundance in all areas of your life. Make it your goal to gift to others the material things that are no longer of use to you. Your junk can be someone else’s treasures. When you move things, people, or situations that no longer serve you out of your life, you’re clearing the way for what you do want. Sometimes it’s difficult to know what you do want until you get rid of what you don’t want or what is no longer working. Let the universe fill the vacuum.
Your continuous growth is a result of this law. Your life is in a continuous expansion creating room to be filled, and if you look back you’ll notice that from one year to another this void was filled with stuff, adventures, holidays, partner/s, etc. Everything that you have in your life was attracted to you through the law of vacuum, based on the level of your frequency. If you think or feel that there is still an emptiness in your life, it’s because you hold back on allowing this emptiness to be filled. Most often happens with life partners. There is a void that needs to be filled, we pick a partner (most of the times on the first come first served basis), we go through a bad experience with them and then we break up. That emptiness is there because they are not, but we’re afraid to allow anyone else.
What actually happened there was, our level of vibration got us to meet this particular person, we were on the same frequency at that time, but then, one of the two changed their vibration and the other one stayed the same or moved in the opposite direction. Not sharing the same frequency created lack of communication… this is in reality a good thing. It made you aware of incompatibility. The couples that manage to stay together for life are the couples that have the same goal, purpose and walk together the same path, they adapt to each others’ rhythm. If you are in the situation of needing a partner right now, rest assured that the one you’ll meet is on your frequency and you will “click”. Don’t be afraid that is not going to be your ideal partner. However once you agreed to make a partnership, to secure a long term relationship you must find a common goal.
Use this law in your favour and create a vacuum of what you want in your life and allow the universe to fill it.
Thank you for reading.
Love and Peace!